SUBSTITUTE SCHOOL NURSE
Daily Rate of Pay: $75.04
Description: LPN, RN, EMT, or Paramedic to provide substitute services for school nurses
- Must hold license
- Current CPR
- A fingerprint background check will be required
- Provide nursing care for students.
- Perform observations and assessments of patient condition and needs.
- Document all patient care actions.
- Monitor and interpret vital signs.
- Administrate medications
- Collaborate in the identification of patient needs and/or problems.
- Educate caregivers with information to assist with the care of the patient.