Title: ECSE Personal Aide
1. High School Diploma
Reports To: Building Principal
To assist students in learning the appropriate subject matter, skills and/or attitudes that will contribute to their development as responsible citizens.
1. Provides individual one on one educational support under the supervision of teachers and administrative staff.
2. Provides direct caregiving services (i.e. feeding, toileting, personal care) under the supervision of teachers and staff.
3. Reinforces classroom management as directed by the teacher.
4. Supervises student(s) in non-classroom settings such as lunchroom, playground supervision, bus arrival and dismissal.
5. Supports compliance with IEPs and other student management systems.
6. Maintains confidentiality of information about students and employees.
7. Participates in appropriate in-service training.
8. Provides support to maintain standards of pupil behavior to achieve an effective learning atmosphere.
9. Comply with federal, state, local, and Board of Education policies and regulations.
10. Other professional duties as may be assigned by the Principal.